UnaryFactor class using NoiseModelFactor1

mohammadreza dindarloo

Feb 19, 2023, 3:58:27 AM2/19/23
to gtsam users
Hi dear Prof.
I am new in gtsam library, I am going to localization and calibration my robot by using factor graph by gtsam library. at first I am trying to implement tutorials in python using google colab then create my own factor graph. Toward this, when I want to convert cpp class of  "class UnaryFactor: public NoiseModelFactor1<Pose2>" to python, I can't use it  because I have some errors like that  NoiseModelFactor1 is just can use in cpp and is not provided for python. I wanted to help me to find the solution or any ways to explore them to do it.

I am using last version of gtsam and also using google colab to run my code.

best regards

Mohammadreza Dindarloo

Dellaert, Frank

Feb 19, 2023, 7:21:21 PM2/19/23
to mohammadreza dindarloo, gtsam users

Hi

This is a community, not a private channel to me 😊

Check out python/gtsam/examples/CustomFactorExample.py

Best

FD