Re: Really like last posts [GTMOAuthViewControllerTouch alloc] initWithScope] doesn't comes back wakening up completionHandler

Greg Robbins

Feb 13, 2013, 7:55:39 PM2/13/13
to gtm-...@googlegroups.com
Try setting a breakpoint at GTMOAuthSignIn's requestRedirectedToRequest: method to inspect the responses.

Daniele Metta

Feb 13, 2013, 8:25:40 PM2/13/13
to gtm-...@googlegroups.com

Il giorno giovedì 14 febbraio 2013 01:55:39 UTC+1, Greg Robbins ha scritto:
Try setting a breakpoint at GTMOAuthSignIn's requestRedirectedToRequest: method to inspect the responses.

Yes Greg, the log above come form  GTMOAuthSignIn's requestRedirectedToRequest:

I Further investigated a little and, implementing in GTMOAuthViewControllerTouch.m the callback
- (void)webView:(UIWebView *)webView didFailLoadWithError:(NSError *)error

I get an error:

MyFlickr[7637:11603] didFailLoadWithError: Error Domain=NSURLErrorDomain Code=-1004 "Could not connect to the server." ......

It really seems that something has changed in Yahoo oAuth services, now I'm looking for a place where to aask for further info

Daniele Metta

Feb 14, 2013, 3:12:32 AM2/14/13
to gtm-...@googlegroups.com
hi, only to lrt you know that it was really what I thought: today the yahoo mobile auth server is reachable and everything works again