Problem with installation in Debian

Sergei Kolomeeyets

Jul 26, 2013, 6:30:01 AM7/26/13
to gtkpa...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Cristian and David!
Are you still supporting your Parasite? I hope so... I came across the following message on configure stage:
/autogen.sh --with-gtk=2.0

Generating configuration files for gtkparasite, please wait...
  libtoolize --copy --force
libtoolize: putting auxiliary files in `.'.
libtoolize: copying file `./ltmain.sh'
libtoolize: You should add the contents of the following files to `aclocal.m4':
libtoolize:   `/usr/share/aclocal/libtool.m4'
libtoolize:   `/usr/share/aclocal/ltoptions.m4'
libtoolize:   `/usr/share/aclocal/ltversion.m4'
libtoolize:   `/usr/share/aclocal/ltsugar.m4'
libtoolize:   `/usr/share/aclocal/lt~obsolete.m4'
libtoolize: Consider adding `AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR([m4])' to configure.ac and
libtoolize: rerunning libtoolize, to keep the correct libtool macros in-tree.
libtoolize: Consider adding `-I m4' to ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS in Makefile.am.
Of course nothing have been compiled then. As it was required to run .sh scripts, I installed autoconfig and automake but I have no idea what should I do with this message? Should I really add the contents of the above-mentioned files to `aclocal.m4' manually?
Please, light up my further way.

Regards,
Sergey, Moscow