How??

Aran Rana

Mar 15, 2014, 2:04:39 AM3/15/14
to gtim...@googlegroups.com
eek All these codes are confusing me! How do I exactly build this thing? I have X11, XQuartz, python launcher, pgytk, gtimelog-0.8.1.

Szymon Piszczek

Mar 16, 2014, 1:18:16 PM3/16/14
to gtim...@googlegroups.com
Could You please point the operating system, distribution, what exactly You want to build and why not use ready packages?

Best Regards,

Szymon.

--

---

Marius Gedminas

Mar 17, 2014, 8:18:53 AM3/17/14
to gtim...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I got a private email from Aran over the weekend, with a longer
question. The OS is Mac OS X. There apparently were some instructions at
https://code.gocept.com/svn/gocept/gtimelog-macosx/trunk/INSTALL.txt
but they're unclear and/or do not work (recent GTimeLog needs Gtk+ 3 and
PyGObject instead of Gtk+ 2 and PyGTK).

There are no ready packages of GTimeLog for Mac OS X, as far as I know.

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 06:18:16PM +0100, Szymon Piszczek wrote:
> Could You please point the operating system, distribution, what exactly You
> want to build and why not use ready packages?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Szymon.

> > eek All these codes are confusing me! How do I exactly build this thing? I
> > have X11, XQuartz, python launcher, pgytk, gtimelog-0.8.1.

Marius Gedminas
--
"Don't trust a statistic you haven't faked yourself."
-- Seen in another posting by Markus Kuhn