Feed will not process

DW Dewaterbus

Aug 29, 2023, 3:00:22 AM8/29/23
to gtfs-r...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

I have been waiting a very long time for our feed to process. It is already more than a month that it looks like this:

Is there anything I can do myself?

image.png

image.png

Thanks :)

Elise

Bodo Minea

Aug 29, 2023, 3:16:17 AM8/29/23
to gtfs-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi again Elise,

If your feed is correctly parsed (shows as accepted) but never goes to being in "PREVIEW", it may be that your testing feed has been deactivated due to inactivity.

I think you should email transit-...@google.com and tell them that you have re-started work on your feed but it's not going live in the preview environment. They should be able to help and push it live. Don't forget to mention your company's name / feed ID when doing this and preferably email them from the same address that you use to access the Partner Dash in order to streamline the process.

Have a nice day!

Bodo.

DW Dewaterbus

Aug 29, 2023, 4:40:55 AM8/29/23