GTFS and Google Routes API

Case

Jun 7, 2024, 11:57:33 AMJun 7
to GTFS-realtime
Can someone please point me to documentation where explains how GTFS and Google Routes API or Google Directions API integrate?

Brian Ferris

Jun 14, 2024, 2:47:48 PM (12 days ago) Jun 14
to gtfs-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure there is documentation per-se, but GTFS feed ingested by Google power public transit routing on Google Maps in general, and in the routing APIs you mentioned.  Did you have a specific question or concern?