First steps to upload a GTFS-Realtime

Saúl Rangel

Mar 21, 2023, 11:35:10 PM3/21/23
to GTFS-realtime
Hello!

I have a Static GTFS currently working, but it is the first in my city, I have created it myself and now I want a GTFS-RT, I have read the documentation many times but I cannot understand how to do it.
I'm currently working with c# / .net, I already downloaded the shared project on GitHub but I have no idea how to transform my APIs from Json to protobuf. These APIs are already in real time on the position of the vehicles.
I want to start publishing the feed with the most basic vehicle position information possible and I would like some tips on how to do it in C # if possible, or if you recommend me to do it in another language.

Thanks in advance.