How to started

Konrad Tota

Apr 25, 2024, 2:09:24 PMApr 25
to GTFS-realtime
hello, my organization has imported data to the Google Transit system, timetables are visible.
We want to add the actual location of trains and buses on maps. How to do it

Kyle Ortiz

Apr 25, 2024, 6:33:25 PMApr 25
to gtfs-r...@googlegroups.com
It would help to know what software you are using and how you are implementing it.

Are you using QGIS?

On Thu, Apr 25, 2024, 2:09 PM Konrad Tota <konradt...@gmail.com> wrote:
hello, my organization has imported data to the Google Transit system, timetables are visible.
We want to add the actual location of trains and buses on maps. How to do it

Stefan de Konink

Apr 25, 2024, 6:55:51 PMApr 25
to gtfs-r...@googlegroups.com
Op 4/25/24 om 20:07 schreef Konrad Tota:
You have to build your own map; a possible start:

<https://medium.com/@mladen.dragicevic/real-time-gtfs-data-dashboard-in-python-209801ba32f1>

--
Stefan

OpenPGP_0xDA0A21EE7E3D2959.asc