Drop off or pick up only bus stop setting?

AVTA Planning (AVTA Planning)

Dec 12, 2022, 6:54:06 PM12/12/22
to GTFS-realtime
Hello,

Is there a setting within the feed where Bus Stops can be set up as drop off or pick up only?
I have three Routes (Commuter) which nature is to drop off passengers in the morning and pick them up in the afternoon. Google Transit shows those routes as an alternative as if it was a local route, and while it shows the higher price of the one way ticket, the public really don't pay attention to it.

Thank you.

Brian Ferris

Dec 12, 2022, 8:35:33 PM12/12/22
to gtfs-r...@googlegroups.com
Assuming I understand your use-case correctly, you could use pickup_type and drop_off_type fields in stop_times.txt to indicate that a particular sequence of stops associated with a trip are drop-off-only in the morning and pickup-only in the evening.

مهدی سالارزهی

Dec 13, 2022, 9:32:05 AM12/13/22
to gtfs-r...@googlegroups.com
سلام عزیزان و جگر گوشه های دلبندتون سلام و خسته نباشید میگم به همه بزرگواران

در تاریخ سه‌شنبه ۱۳ دسامبر ۲۰۲۲،‏ ۵:۰۵ 'Brian Ferris' via GTFS-realtime <gtfs-r...@googlegroups.com> نوشت:

مهدی سالارزهی

Dec 15, 2022, 3:18:53 AM12/15/22
to gtfs-r...@googlegroups.com