Asking for helping how to build gtfs realtime

Ulian Turban

Mar 16, 2021, 11:04:30 AM3/16/21
to GTFS-realtime
Hi
I have access to the topic where is all information about each bus location and what route it is. How to build the proper protobuf messages? I would like to have an example how to convert my data(which is raw information including bus location) to gtfs realtime protobuf.

Stefan de Konink

Mar 16, 2021, 11:08:03 AM3/16/21
to Ulian Turban, GTFS-realtime
You have to give us some more details to get to know you better, for
example your favorite colour, and your favorite programming language. This
will certainly help you to get a proper reply.

--
Stefan