how to subscribe for gtfs realtime system in india

nitakshi sood

Jun 13, 2016, 4:45:03 AM6/13/16
to GTFS-realtime
how to subscribe for gtfs realtime system in India.
Is there any facility available for the same?
Please share the URL on google transit feed real time system in India.

srinivas kodali

Jun 14, 2016, 3:54:29 AM6/14/16
to gtfs-r...@googlegroups.com, nitaks...@gmail.com
Unfortunately, there are no GTFS-RT feeds in India. There are no official GTFS feeds by any agencies either. There are few transit agency apps which show real-time data like the Indian Railways and Delhi Integrated Multimodal Transit System.

I use some of this data for research by building GTFS datasets, no RT for now. If you can let me know why and of what cities you need them. I can suggest alternatives.

Regards,
Srinivas Kodali
"Not everyone who wanders is lost, I am probably a bit"

Aman Ullah

Nov 17, 2023, 2:54:54 PM11/17/23
to GTFS-realtime
But the website has an option