PR #260 - StopOccupancies

Jake Hoare

Feb 8, 2021, 10:57:50 PMFeb 8
to gtfs-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

As per section 3 of the GTFS Realtime specification amendment process, I'm announcing PR #260 on the google/transit repo.
It's aim is to allow per-stop occupancies to be included in TripUpdates.

Comments and feedback are very welcome.

Thanks,
Jake

Jake Hoare

Mar 15, 2021, 9:31:58 PMMar 15
to gtfs-r...@googlegroups.com
This pull request has been open for more than one week, so per the Official Process I'm calling for a vote.

Vote will be closed on Wednesday March 24th at 23:59:59 UTC.

You can vote with a +1 (in favor) or -1 (against) on the GitHub page:

Thanks
Jake

Jake Hoare

Mar 17, 2021, 5:07:46 PMMar 17
to gtfs-r...@googlegroups.com
I am restarting the vote after a few updates.
Also note that this is for adoption as an experimental field.

Vote will be closed on Friday March 26th at 23:59:59 UTC.

You can vote with a +1 (in favor) or -1 (against) on the GitHub page:

Thanks
Jake

Jake Hoare

Apr 12, 2021, 6:23:54 PMApr 12
to gtfs-r...@googlegroups.com
Thank you all for participating! The vote ended on Friday March 26th at 23:59:59 UTC with a unanimous consensus of 6 yes votes from OpenGeo (@skinkie), Swiftly (@mike-swiftly), Transit (@juanborre), RTL (@
RTL-Gilles-Ferland), Trafiklab/Samtrafiken (@Bertware), and IBI Group (@sam-hickey-ibigroup).

As per the specification amendment process, this proposal is now accepted!