Looking to Interview GTFS Contributors

Benjamin SALDICH

Oct 5, 2023, 4:19:31 AM10/5/23
to GTFS-realtime
Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is sort of request is allowed on this forum, but I'm hoping to interview GTFS contributors. I'm a masters student currently taking a class on Digital Commons and have picked MobilityData as my common of choice. I'm hoping to talk with contributors to get a sense of how they got into GTFS, and what their work looks like.

If you're willing to chat briefly, please reach out! It can be anonymous or not, whatever you please.

Thanks so much,
Ben

Stefan de Konink

Oct 5, 2023, 4:21:59 AM10/5/23
to gtfs-r...@googlegroups.com
On Thursday, October 5, 2023 10:19:31 AM CEST, 'Benjamin SALDICH' via
GTFS-realtime wrote:
> If you're willing to chat briefly, please reach out! It can be
> anonymous or not, whatever you please.

I see that the mailinglist does not provide original senders. But you can
reach me at stefan 4t opengeo d0t nl

Maybe you can reply towards your original mail with a google form or
something like it to collect participants.

--
Stefan

Benjamin SALDICH

Oct 5, 2023, 4:26:38 AM10/5/23
to gtfs-r...@googlegroups.com
Ah great point thanks Stefan!

If you're interested in discussing your work, please send your email/WhatsApp here

Best,
Ben

Stefan de Konink

Oct 5, 2023, 4:27:30 AM10/5/23
to gtfs-r...@googlegroups.com
On Thursday, October 5, 2023 10:26:24 AM CEST, 'Benjamin SALDICH' via
GTFS-realtime wrote:
> If you're interested in discussing your work, please send your
> email/WhatsApp here.

Now you have to make the form public ;)

--
Stefan

Benjamin SALDICH

Oct 5, 2023, 4:30:27 AM10/5/23
to gtfs-r...@googlegroups.com
Should be public now, new to my institution's default settings...thanks again!

Isabelle de Robert

Oct 9, 2023, 12:16:22 PM10/9/23
to GTFS-realtime
Hello Ben,

Awesome topic 😉.

Here are a few places to find GTFS contributors.
This should give you a good pool of people to interview, across the different types of contributions --

Isabelle