I need help

Тролейбусен Транспорт Плевен - ЕООД

Dec 24, 2021, 9:40:08 AM12/24/21
to GTFS-realtime
Hello people,

I am 18 years old and I am a big fan of the transport. Due to this fact I decided I could be helpful for the transport in my city - I contacted with the manager of our city transport company and he authorized me to provide timetables on the Static Feed on Google Maps last year. The feed has been working for about 1 year. By the way, you can check the transport system in my city - find Pleven, Bulgaria on Google Maps. So, since the feed is working I am wondering how I can provide the Live Feed on Transit section. I read a lot but I have no acquaintances in programming and I even don't know how to start. The thing I want to do is to provide the Feed with information about the accurate position of the vehicles and the delays or earlier arrivals. If somebody from this group can help me, I will be really thankful. I need info about the program I can work with and if possible one exact example which would be like a base for the other stuff. I will probably ask a lot of questions.

If somebody is interested in helping me, please contact with me on the following emails:

Best regards,
Kaloyan Todorov