PR #263 - Clarification of TripUpdate.timestamp

Eric Ouyang

Mar 8, 2021, 2:25:09 PMMar 8
to gtfs-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi GTFS community!

As per section 3 of the GTFS Realtime specification amendment process, I'm announcing PR #263 on the google/transit repo to help clarify the appropriate value for TripUpdate.timestamp.

Please take a look and leave your comments/feedback on the PR!

Thanks,
Eric

---
Eric Ouyang (he/him) - LinkedIn
Product Manager, Swiftly Inc.

Eric Ouyang

Mar 22, 2021, 5:55:09 PMMar 22
to gtfs-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi all - Since this PR has been open for more than a week, as per section 4 of the GTFS Realtime specification amendment process, I'm calling for a vote to officially adopt this clarification into the spec.

As per section 6, the vote period will be at least 1 week and therefore will close on Tuesday, March 30th at 23:59:59 UTC.

You can vote with a +1 (in favor) or -1 (against) at https://github.com/google/transit/pull/263.

Thanks!
Eric
---