Moderation of the group

Elias Gino Cripotos

Dec 14, 2023, 10:25:13 AM12/14/23
to GTFS-realtime
Hello GTFS-realtime Community,

We've observed an increase in spam messages within our group lately. To enhance the overall quality of our discussions, we will be implementing stricter moderation measures moving forward.

Here are the specific actions we'll be taking:
  1. Removal of spam messages
  2. Redirecting new out-of-scope requests
  3. Deleting advertisements and promotions

Please keep in mind that this group is intended for discussions about GTFS-Realtime, posing questions, and suggesting changes.

If you wish to propose a change, kindly familiarize yourself with the GTFS Realtime Amendment Process.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Elias Gino Cripotos | en, fr, it, de | Community Manager | MobilityData | mobilitydata.org | Montréal, Québec, Canada