PR #302: Formatting: "Fields" and "Values" as non-header

Scott McCallum

Jan 11, 2022, 9:59:33 AM1/11/22
to GTFS-realtime
Hi everyone,

PR #302 has been opened to propose a formatting fix to the GTFS-Realtime spec.

The titles of "Fields" and "Values" above GTFS Realtime spec tables are currently treated as headers (####). This creates a fragmented auto-generated table of contents for users navigating between elements in the spec.

To improve the navigability of the spec, this PR proposes to bold the titles of "Fields" and "Values" instead. Bolded titles are not included in auto-generated TOCs.

As this is a minor formatting fix, I'll leave 7 days of discussion. If anyone wishes a vote be held, please indicate so in the pull request discussion and we'll follow the specification amendment process. If not, I will merge the formatting fix with no vote.

Looking forward to feedback. Thanks!

Scott