Review Draft: March 17, 2008

18 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Joe Hughes

belum dibaca,
17 Mar 2009, 02.55.3917/03/09
kepadaGoogle Transit Feed Spec Changes
From now on we're going to post draft copies of spec updates here for
review before updating the official spec. For this first time, let's
try a discussion period of roughly a week. Please post your feedback
in this thread before the end of March 24, 2009 UTC.

In the interest of focused discussion, please keep your comments
relevant to the changes in this version of the doc, as outlined below.
(Minor typos/bugs are also fair game.) Any other significant
additions should be proposed and debated in their own threads, for
potential inclusion in future updates.

Here's the draft document file:
http://gtfs-changes.googlegroups.com/web/gtfs-review-draft-2009-03-17.html

The changes are (in order of appearance):

* A new section on making a transit feed publicly available. This
wasn't previously discussed on the group, because it wasn't strictly a
change to how the data is interpreted or written. However, some of
the folks at Google thought that it would be informative to include
discussion of non-Google uses of GTFS, since there are an increasing
number of applications that can make use of GTFS-formatted data.

* CSV format clarifications, as discussed in this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/gtfs-changes/browse_frm/thread/d37ab3e5a4c0da69

* Additional guidance on how to pick contrasting colors in the
descriptions of the route_color and route_text_color fields.

* trip_short_name, as proposed and tested in these threads:
http://groups.google.com/group/gtfs-changes/browse_thread/thread/ab34be2731aa2288
http://groups.google.com/group/gtfs-changes/browse_frm/thread/5cf5e5933d108dc

* A fix for a minor error in the sample data included at the end of
the document (giving stop S7 the parent_station S8).

Thanks,
Joe Hughes
Google

marcy

belum dibaca,
17 Mar 2009, 11.09.3117/03/09
kepadaGoogle Transit Feed Spec Changes

I just glanced at sample data for agency.txt : I don't see agency_lang

agency_id, agency_name,agency_url,agency_timezone,agency_phone

FunBus,The Fun Bus,http://www.thefunbus.org,America/Los_Angeles,(310)
555-0222



On Mar 16, 11:55 pm, Joe Hughes <joe.hughes.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> From now on we're going to post draft copies of spec updates here for
> review before updating the official spec.  For this first time, let's
> try a discussion period of roughly a week.  Please post your feedback
> in this thread before the end of March 24, 2009 UTC.
>
> In the interest of focused discussion, please keep your comments
> relevant to the changes in this version of the doc, as outlined below.
>  (Minor typos/bugs are also fair game.)  Any other significant
> additions should be proposed and debated in their own threads, for
> potential inclusion in future updates.
>
> Here's the draft document file:http://gtfs-changes.googlegroups.com/web/gtfs-review-draft-2009-03-17...
>
> The changes are (in order of appearance):
>
> * A new section on making a transit feed publicly available.  This
> wasn't previously discussed on the group, because it wasn't strictly a
> change to how the data is interpreted or written.  However, some of
> the folks at Google thought that it would be informative to include
> discussion of non-Google uses of GTFS, since there are an increasing
> number of applications that can make use of GTFS-formatted data.
>
> * CSV format clarifications, as discussed in this thread:http://groups.google.com/group/gtfs-changes/browse_frm/thread/d37ab3e...
>
> * Additional guidance on how to pick contrasting colors in the
> descriptions of the route_color and route_text_color fields.
>
> * trip_short_name, as proposed and tested in these threads:http://groups.google.com/group/gtfs-changes/browse_thread/thread/ab34...http://groups.google.com/group/gtfs-changes/browse_frm/thread/5cf5e59...

Joe Hughes

belum dibaca,
23 Mar 2009, 12.52.0723/03/09
kepadagtfs-c...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the idea, Marcy; I agree that it would be good to
demonstrate the use of that field.

Joe
Balas ke semua
Balas ke penulis
Teruskan
0 pesan baru