This version expired, please update

Michael Vorburger

Aug 9, 2010, 7:45:07 PM8/9/10
to gTasks
I just got the error This version expired, please update, must have
been triggered by a date check?

Upgraded to latest 0.3.62m via Market, but still have the message!
GTasks is blocked, I think I already posted earlier that this seems a
bit too drastic IMHO.

Don't like to install the andappstore appreciate unless I absolutely
have to. (Got the key via email. )

Help!

Michael Vorburger

Aug 9, 2010, 7:53:45 PM8/9/10
to gTasks
Huh sorry I just realized that you don't need the andappstore app and
can directly download from the site, which you get left to when
clicking on Update in GTasks, but that v.62a doesn't work either,
same message!

Hm.

dssy...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2010, 8:15:32 AM8/10/10
to gta...@googlegroups.com
I already have 0.3.62a installed since June (the current Andappstore
version) and am also getting the expired message.  When will a new
version be available?

Michael Vorburger

Aug 10, 2010, 1:45:09 PM8/10/10
to gTasks
It's OK now, for me at least, on Market there is a 0.3.63m.

JonW9

Aug 10, 2010, 3:23:46 PM8/10/10
to gTasks
I had the same problem today, and after considerable frustration
clicked on the "gTasks Key" icon, which took me to the Market update -
which installed OK and took care of the problem.