note font size

nerfemail

Jun 15, 2010, 5:58:02 PM6/15/10
to gTasks
Hi,

First, thank you for this useful app.

My issue is with the font size of a task.

I set the font size for the Title, Note and Date to 10. It is fine
(small) when I open gTasks and see my task list. The task title and
the task preview (one line) is small (10).

However, when I open a task, to edit it, the font is huge (one word,
maybe 2 small words per line)... Is this a bug or works as designed? I
would love to have the font size (from the settings) apply when I edit
a task.

HTC Magic G2
CM 4.x/5.0.7/8

Screenshots:
main gTasks menu, font is nice and small, as per settings:
http://ez-upload.net/nouser/main-7871.JPG

edit task font is huge:
http://ez-upload.net/nouser/edit-8478.JPG

thank you

danymullos

Jun 16, 2010, 2:46:17 PM6/16/10
to gTasks
I agree with Nerf. I'd love to have control on note font size in the
edit view. Thanks for a great app.

Peter Flachbart

Jun 16, 2010, 2:57:41 PM6/16/10
to gta...@googlegroups.com
firstly thanks for detailed and illustrative description.
I investigating possible options how to satisfy this request at the same time as to keep it touch friendly ( not to make hard to touch when only one line of text would be present )

BR
Peter Flachbart

dssy...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2010, 6:17:18 PM6/16/10
to gta...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to make the edit text dynamically resizable? When I
view websites in the mobile browser, I will sometimes reduce the font
size so I can view more of the page without needing to scroll. The
text is still legible, but is sometimes too small to touch, especially
when a group of links are near each other. In these cases, I will
zoom in, making the text larger, and making it easier to touch the
link I want.

Might a similar design be useful in gtasks? If not pinch-zoom,
perhaps as a menu item "change edit text size" that is available while
in edit mode?