Now able to purchase via Android Market

Steve

May 10, 2010, 4:47:29 PM5/10/10
to gTasks
Okay,

I've been holding off purchasing this program due to it not being on
Android Market. I've been reading some of the reviews lately, and the
people are saying that there is a way to use to go through Android
Market now. Is this true?

Peter Flachbart

May 10, 2010, 5:07:02 PM5/10/10
to gta...@googlegroups.com
Dear Steve,

1. purchase still has to go through paypal
2. paid users now how the ability to unlock the free version, with the purchased key.

what has changed in regard to Android market is, one can update from android market and yet still enjoy premium features.

BR
Peter
--
Peter Flachbart

Diy Pundit

May 10, 2010, 5:10:03 PM5/10/10
to gta...@googlegroups.com

So I can pay through papal and not have to worry about andappstore and continue to get updates through Android market?

--
Peter Flachbart