Trust signatures on GSWoT key

Jacob L Anawalt

Sep 28, 2015, 2:39:35 PM9/28/15
to ho...@lists.gswot.org
Hi,

Was there any internal consensus or final understanding about the
concern raised by Simone Cianfriglia on this list [0]?

> And, as far as I'm concerned, the only way to ensure that
> GSintroducers are treated as marginal is to marginal trust sign the
> Signing Authority key; the other way every introducer key will get a
> minimum trust level of 'full', making every signed key fully valid...

0) http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.security.pgp.gswot/99

It seems to be one of the final posts to the list as archived by
news.gmane.org [1] and only one 'test' entry shows up in the Google
Groups archive [2].

1) http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.security.pgp.gswot
2) https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/gswot

Thank you,