GStreamer Java with WebRTC

Nikolay Kolodiazhnyi

May 3, 2024, 11:01:24 AMMay 3
to gstreamer-java
Hello Gstreamer users. I am trying to implement video streaming using Gstreamer and WebRTC technology. In general, it is necessary to implement video streaming from Google Cloud Storage. But now I want to take video from local storage. Tried with the following command
"videotestsrc location=video.mp4 ! videoconvert ! queue ! vp8enc deadline=1 ! rtpvp8pay ! queue ! application/x-rtp,media=video,encoding-name=VP8,payload=97 ! webrtcbin.
 webrtcbin name=webrtcbin bundle-policy=max-bundle stun-server=stun://stun.l.google.com:19302", but unfortunately it does not work. Can someone tell me what the problem is?

Neil C Smith

May 3, 2024, 11:03:42 AMMay 3
to gstream...@googlegroups.com
It's not clear from your message whether you're using the Java
bindings here or not?

I don't think the videotestsrc element has a location property.
That's not the right element to play video with.

Best wishes,

Neil

--
Neil C Smith
Codelerity Ltd.

Codelerity Ltd. is a company registered in England and Wales
Registered company number : 12063669
Registered office address : 3rd Floor Suite, 207 Regent Street,
London, W1B 3HH, England