WebRTCSendRecv example not working

Sommyarup Roy

Feb 5, 2024, 5:13:16 AMFeb 5
to gstreamer-java
Hi,
I tried to run the WebRTCSendRecv example after building with gradle, but after entering the session id its disconnecting after few seconds with error. Log attached. What am i doing wrong.
log_file_1.txt

Neil C Smith

Feb 5, 2024, 5:25:34 AMFeb 5
to gstream...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, 5 Feb 2024 at 10:13, 'Sommyarup Roy' via gstreamer-java
<gstream...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> I tried to run the WebRTCSendRecv example after building with gradle, but after entering the session id its disconnecting after few seconds with error. Log attached. What am i doing wrong.

Using a mac and/or IntelliJ by the look of it! :-)

Please share the mentioned hs_err file from the log, as well as
versions of OS and GStreamer. Please also try the other examples, and
in particular any that use the camera. Please also try running the
same examples from the terminal and see if they crash.

I have a feeling that this is due to the hardened runtime and lack of
permission to access the camera.

Best wishes,

Neil

--
Neil C Smith
Codelerity Ltd.

Codelerity Ltd. is a company registered in England and Wales
Registered company number : 12063669
Registered office address : 3rd Floor Suite, 207 Regent Street,
London, W1B 3HH, England

Sommyarup Roy

Feb 6, 2024, 7:34:19 AMFeb 6
to gstream...@googlegroups.com
Here is the hs error log , i ran the swing player its working.
MacOS version :- 14.2.1 .
gst version :- 1.22.8

Thanks & Regards
Sommyarup Roy.

hs_err_pid1205.log

Sommyarup Roy

Feb 6, 2024, 7:50:53 AMFeb 6
to gstream...@googlegroups.com
Update..
Tried running the swingcamera example but it failed.

Neil C Smith

Feb 6, 2024, 7:55:37 AMFeb 6
to gstream...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, 6 Feb 2024 at 12:50, 'Sommyarup Roy' via gstreamer-java
<gstream...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Update..
> Tried running the swingcamera example but it failed.

Does it fail in the same place? addMany()?

Does the Controllers example work?

Let's rule out permissions. I noticed you're also using aarch64? No
use of rosetta? The other possibility is a bug in certain native
calls on that architecture.