OpenMRS information session for GSoC: 4th March 2015

Suranga Kasthurirathne

Mar 3, 2015, 11:12:13 AM3/3/15
to gsoc-s...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I want to inform the greater Sri Lankan GSoC community that we (OpenMRS) are planing to have a conference call to discuss our GSoC efforts for this year.

The call is aimed at potential students, and will try to guide them through the intricacies of GSoC preparation and application for GSoC with OpenMRS.

We plan to cover topics such as,
1.How to choose a project.
2.How to ask questions in a smart way.
3.How to write a good proposal.
4.Being a competitive applicant.
5.How to get in touch with potential mentors after choosing your project.

Please attend the call if you're interested :-)

--
Best Regards,
Suranga

Harsha Siriwardena

Mar 3, 2015, 8:04:17 PM3/3/15
to gsoc-s...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for informing this Suranga.
This basically happens today: 6.30 - 7.30 PM Sri Lankan time at: https://connect.iu.edu/omrsu

Thank you,
Harsha

Google Summer of Code - Sri Lankan Community

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "gsoc-srilanka" group.

Suranga Kasthurirathne

Mar 3, 2015, 9:30:06 PM3/3/15
to gsoc-s...@googlegroups.com

....aaaand I forgot to add the link, time or date...

Thanks Harsha :-)
--
Best Regards,
Suranga