GSoC 2012 award ceremony

ยอดดู 79 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

Pivithuru Wijegunawardana

ยังไม่อ่าน,
13 มี.ค. 2556 18:58:2913/3/56
ถึง gsoc-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

The ministry of higher education, Sri Lanka is planing to organize a GSoC award ceremony for 2012 participants on 20th Wednesday 2013 at the University Grants Commission premises. This is organized in lined with the visit of Google representative.

Please let me know if any participant is missing in the list. All 2012 GSoCers please reserve this day for the national award ceremony for your contribution.

Thank you.
--
Best regards,
Pivithuru

Kasun Gajasinghe

ยังไม่อ่าน,
13 มี.ค. 2556 21:32:0313/3/56
ถึง gsoc-s...@googlegroups.com, Pivithuru Wijegunawardana

This is really cool, and something we missed in the past years.
One question.. Will the mentors of GSoC 2012 from Sri Lanka be invited to the ceremony? Just like to sit and watch the participants being honored. I mentored a Sri Lankan student (Visitha), so I'd like to be there if possible.

Thanks,
Kasun

Google Summer of Code - Sri Lankan Community

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "gsoc-srilanka" group.

~~~*******'''''''''''''*******~~~
Kasun Gajasinghe,
University of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka.
Blog: http://kasunbg.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/kasunbg

Vishaka Nanayakkara

ยังไม่อ่าน,
13 มี.ค. 2556 21:46:3913/3/56
ถึง gsoc-s...@googlegroups.com
Of course Kasun, we have limited space due to UGC auditorium been refurbished. But we would definitely like to see the Sri Lankan GSoC mentors irrespective of whether they mentored Sri Lankan students or not. Would you be able to share the email addresses of the people you know of. I would love to invite all past GSoCers in Sri Lanka as well.

We will be sending the email invitations today.

Best regards,
Vishaka

Kasun Gajasinghe

ยังไม่อ่าน,
14 มี.ค. 2556 00:20:1014/3/56
ถึง gsoc-s...@googlegroups.com, Harshana Martin, Pradeeban, Suhothayan, Buddhika Kurera, Sagara Gunathunga, am...@wso2.com
On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 7:16 AM, Vishaka Nanayakkara <vis...@northshore.lk> wrote:
Of course Kasun, we have limited space due to UGC auditorium been refurbished. But we would definitely like to see the Sri Lankan GSoC mentors irrespective of whether they mentored Sri Lankan students or not. Would you be able to share the email addresses of the people you know of. I would love to invite all past GSoCers in Sri Lanka as well.

This sounds really great, madam. Hope we all can attend.
Off the top of my head, following people came in to my mind. I have CCed them as well. Others, please add if I missed someone.
We maintained Google docs for GSoC participants in 2010, and 2011 as well [1], [2]. I'm not sure about years before though.

Sagara Gunatunge - sag...@wso2.com
Amila Suriarachchi - am...@wso2.com
Pradeeban - kk.pra...@gmail.com
Harshana Martin - hars...@wso2.com
Buddhika Kurera - bcku...@gmail.com
Suranganath - ?
And don't forget me :) - kas...@gmail.com

Thanks,
Kasun

Suranga Kasthurirathne

ยังไม่อ่าน,
14 มี.ค. 2556 01:18:1714/3/56
ถึง gsoc-s...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

I'm Suranga, (the mentor minus the email address). You can find me at suran...@gmail.com :-)

Best regards,
Suranga
Best Regards,

Suranga

Kathiravelu Pradeeban

ยังไม่อ่าน,
14 มี.ค. 2556 04:21:2814/3/56
ถึง Kasun Gajasinghe, gsoc-s...@googlegroups.com, Harshana Martin, Suhothayan, Buddhika Kurera, Sagara Gunathunga, am...@wso2.com
Great news. Thanks.

Kasun and Pivithuru, you should be able to view the email addresses of
the members of this google group. This group mostly contains the
students/mentors and those who like to participate in GSoC. So by
going through the list of members, you may be able to get the names
and email addresses of the participants.

Regards,
Pradeeban.
--
Kathiravelu Pradeeban.
Postgraduate Student,

Blog: [Llovizna] http://kkpradeeban.blogspot.com/

Buddhika Kurera

ยังไม่อ่าน,
14 มี.ค. 2556 05:49:1214/3/56
ถึง gsoc-s...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 11:58 PM, Pivithuru Wijegunawardana
<pivit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> The ministry of higher education, Sri Lanka is planing to organize a GSoC
> award ceremony for 2012 participants on 20th Wednesday 2013 at the
> University Grants Commission premises. This is organized in lined with the
> visit of Google representative.

Hi

Really nice to see such initiative and for sure it will motivate the
others for GSoC 2013 which is on the way. More support from
universities and MoE towards GSoC and GCI would be really appreciated
so that it would help immensely to promote OSS development within
those groups.

GSoCers & mentors in 2012 program, enjoy with the award ceremony and
spread the new and motivate the rest :)

PS: assume it is March 20th, Wednesday?

--
Cheers,

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera

Kasun Gajasinghe

ยังไม่อ่าน,
14 มี.ค. 2556 08:30:3914/3/56
ถึง Kathiravelu Pradeeban, gsoc-s...@googlegroups.com, Harshana Martin, Suhothayan, Buddhika Kurera, Sagara Gunathunga, am...@wso2.com
On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Kathiravelu Pradeeban <kk.pra...@gmail.com> wrote:
Great news. Thanks.

Kasun and Pivithuru, you should be able to view the email addresses of
the members of this google group. This group mostly contains the
students/mentors and those who like to participate in GSoC. So by
going through the list of members, you may be able to get the names
and email addresses of the participants.

+1. Let me know how I can help.

Pivithuru Wijegunawardana

ยังไม่อ่าน,
14 มี.ค. 2556 08:37:2514/3/56
ถึง gsoc-s...@googlegroups.com, Kathiravelu Pradeeban, Harshana Martin, Suhothayan, Buddhika Kurera, Sagara Gunathunga, am...@wso2.com
Yaa it is March 20th. Sorry my mistake :)
Best regards,
Pivithuru
ตอบทุกคน
ตอบกลับผู้สร้าง