Sri Lanka becomes the 5th in the list of GSoC students for the year - 2013 !

gihan karunarathne

Jul 18, 2013, 3:57:55 PM7/18/13
to gsoc-s...@googlegroups.com
Sri Lanka has made it to the 5th in the count, with 56 students.
In previous year (2012), it was 6th in the list with 42 students.
It's really nice to see that the performance increased in island-wide.

University of Moratuwa has made it to the 1th in the list of schools, with 39 students by leading 10 points with respect to the second place.

This is the 7th consecutive year out of 9 GSoC events, University of Moratuwa has claimed the top spot!.

We also got some new GSoC participants from the Rajarata University for the first time.
Hope that we'll be able to keep increasing our performance in following years and bring the glory to our motherland while spreading the word, "FOSS" to the society !!!.

Good Luck !.

--
Regards
  Gihan Chanuka Karunarathne

    Blog          : resourceoptimism
    Twitter      : @gihanchanuka
    GitHub      : github.com/gihankarunarathnee

Harsha Siriwardena

Jul 19, 2013, 1:10:13 AM7/19/13
to gsoc-s...@googlegroups.com
hats off Mora :-)

Google Summer of Code - Sri Lankan Community

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "gsoc-srilanka" group.

Arunoda Susiripala

Jul 19, 2013, 1:42:53 AM7/19/13
to gsoc-s...@googlegroups.com
This is awesome work guys. Kudo for everyone who make this happen.