[GSOC R] Status regarding "MCMC for ecological forecasting"

Aniket Ray

Dec 8, 2019, 6:03:26 AM12/8/19
to gsoc-r
Hello,

I am Aniket Ray, an undergraduate student pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science. I would like to participate in GSOC 2020 Programme for which I decided to explore the project "MCMC for ecological forecasting" ( https://github.com/rstats-gsoc/gsoc2020/wiki/MCMC-for-ecological-forecasting ).

I kept a watch for upcoming updates regarding the project but I see that there have been no changes on the Project Page on GitHub.

Is there any information, when the project page will get its details updated?

Thank You

Aniket Ray

SUNNY DHOKE

Dec 8, 2019, 6:53:21 AM12/8/19
to gso...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ankit, there have been implementation of this in previous GSOC. My suggestion would be to wait till new tasks for 2020 come or simply go to GSoC 2019 official R page and see which students did the same thing you are trying to do.
That will get you started.