General confusion

Nathan Eastwood

May 1, 2021, 6:36:19 AM5/1/21
to gsoc-r
Hi,

I haven't heard much about my project in quite a while. In all honesty there are so many links and groups/email chains to keep track of, I don't even know where to start. I managed to find this dashboard: https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/dashboard/proposals/shared/?sp-page_size=100&sp-is_complete&sp-organization=5111129224773632
However I cannot see my project on there. I can only assume that this means my project was not accepted since I cannot see anywhere to add it either.

Best regards,

Nathan

Lluís Revilla

May 1, 2021, 10:45:14 AM5/1/21
to gso...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I see that there were two students interested in poorman but I cannot find any proposal about your project on the dashboard.
Maybe no student submitted their oficial proposal through google? One of the links provided by the students is no longer available.

I take the opportunity to thank you for writing such an excellent package.

Best regards,

Lluís