proposal ranking 2024

tdh...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2024, 5:07:10 PMApr 2
to gsoc-r
Hi Mentors!

Now is the time to login to the google web site and click "want to mentor" next to the proposal that you prefer for your project idea.
-> search for your proposal -> click the icon in the interested mentors column (same effect as the "want to mentor" button if you go to the proposal details page), so admins know who to assign as mentor.

Usually we accept only one proposal per project idea, but if you have two really outstanding applications, and they are complementary (not working on the same thing), we can ask for two proposals per project idea. In that case, please send an email to me and/or other admins, to clarify your preference.

Admins: we will have to do this:
-> click the check mark in the last column (selected to rank), the check mark should turn green.
->scroll back up, click Select To Rank tab, assign the proposal a rank.

Deadline: google needs this done by April 24, so let's say an internal deadline for us (R) will be one week prior, April 17.

Thanks!
Toby

tdh...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2024, 1:58:17 PMApr 19
to gsoc-r
Hi again mentors, we have past the internal deadline and some projects still only have one mentor, so please go on the google web site and click "Want to Mentor" if you have not already.
Thanks
Toby