final evaluations!

Toby Hocking

Sep 1, 2020, 7:49:25 PM9/1/20
to gso...@googlegroups.com
Dear mentors, please submit your final evaluations by this FRIDAY Sept 4. The official google deadline is Monday but please let's get them all in early so we don't have to scramble to meet the deadline.
Remember that R project will be seriously penalized if you do not submit the eval on time. We need 100% response rate this year.
Thanks
Toby

Toby Hocking

Sep 4, 2020, 6:17:02 PM9/4/20
to gso...@googlegroups.com
Hi again mentors, there are still 7 final evals to submit. Please do this ASAP! The deadline on Monday is strict, so it would be best to submit before then, just to be sure.
If you do not submit your eval on time, you will not be allowed to participate as a mentor in next year's R-GSOC.
Thanks
Toby

Justin Shea

Sep 4, 2020, 10:29:11 PM9/4/20