Please log in to register for gsoc'23

Toby Hocking

Mar 9, 2023, 10:39:48 PM3/9/23
to gso...@googlegroups.com

Hi all mentors and admins from gsoc'22!
Google has asked us to register admins and mentor ASAP.
If you want to participate in gsoc'23 you need to log in to g.co/gsoc and click on the 2023 bar which will show the 2023 Program Rules and Org Member agreement that you need to read and agree to.  Once you have done that, you will appear in the Org Admin's dropdown of folks that we can add to the 2023 program.

J C Nash

Mar 10, 2023, 8:31:33 AM3/10/23
to gso...@googlegroups.com
It may help to use https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/r-project-for-statistical-computing/programs
Took me a while to find the page with the agreement.

JN