R-GSOC-24

tdh...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2023, 3:37:53 PM11/22/23
to gsoc-r
Dear R GSOC community,
Google has announced the timeline for GSOC 24, and so I have set up a new repo/wiki for R project. https://github.com/rstats-gsoc/gsoc2024/wiki -- Mentors: please add your project ideas to that page. If your project was not funded/successful last year, it is ok to re-post it again this year.
Admins: We will need to submit an org app for R before the Feb 6 deadline.
Best,
Toby

tdh...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2024, 4:37:00 PMJan 22
to gsoc-r
Vijay I believe you did the application last year, so could you please do it again this year?
If not please tell us right away so we can organize.
Thanks
Toby

tdh...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2024, 3:33:47 PMJan 29
to gsoc-r
Hi again, since I have not heard anything, I will do the application on behalf of R project.

Vijay Barve

Feb 11, 2024, 1:46:33 PMFeb 11
to gso...@googlegroups.com
Dear GSOC Mentors,

Google OSPO is reviewing applications for 2024. We have only a few projects lists on the projects page right now. I would like to request all the mentors to please list potential projects soon, to make our application stronger.

Thanks and regards,

Vijay

--
---
Vijay Barve
https://github.com/rstats-gsoc/
---

Justin Shea

Mar 5, 2024, 7:55:30 PMMar 5
to gso...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Toby!

~ Justin

tdh...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2024, 4:41:41 PMMar 25
to gsoc-r
Hi all, especially co-admins,
If you have participated in GSOC before, can you please log in again and accept the 2024 terms?
I am trying to add a co-admin and it is not working, and I think it may be because the 2024 terms have not yet been accepted.
Thanks
Toby