Chicago R GSOC talk

tdh...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2024, 4:28:31 PMMar 26
to gsoc-r
Dear all, please tell any interested people to join our zoom meeting tomorrow/Wednesday Mar 27. I will give a talk about R project in Google Summer of Code https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VfLRSdU7Toe77l6BJNfMHmQkixdyldxRvMfutaxb_fY/edit?usp=sharing

Topic: R Google Summer of Code 2024
Time: Mar 27, 2024 04:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
https://roosevelt.zoom.us/j/95191174804
Meeting ID: 951 9117 4804

Justin Shea

Mar 28, 2024, 2:59:39 PMMar 28
to gsoc-r
Thank you, Toby, for an excellent presentation yesterday!

Also, thanks to Brian Peterson, who spoke more generally about the program and making a good proposal.

The feedback has been very positive from prospective contributors. Specifically, they all seem to have a deeper understanding of what R-GSoC entails and what a good proposal is.
I encourage other mentors to forward Toby's slide deck or create your own short intro containing links and relevant information to prospective contributors.

Justin