Fwd: In-Person Mentor Summit Returns for 2023!

Toby Hocking

Apr 20, 2023, 12:17:46 PM4/20/23
to gso...@googlegroups.com
The GSOC mentor summit is happening in person again this year (see forwarded msg below). Do any mentors/admins want to go to represent R project?
I went in a previous year, and it was a nice experience to meet with people from other open-source orgs, and see how they do things differently from R project.