GSiteCrawler Install Error

amit rajawat

Aug 6, 2015, 7:30:33 AM8/6/15
to SOFTplus GSiteCrawler

Have Window 7
Proccessor 2.9Ghz
RAM 4 GB( 3.41 GB Usable )
System type - 32- bit operation system

But getting issue in installation, after download setup when click for install coming popup window and close and few second, popup screen ( Please Find An Image ) , Resolve my issue, i need to install, but getting these issue while follow these steps.

webado

Aug 6, 2015, 7:36:00 AM8/6/15
to SOFTplus GSiteCrawler
Be logged in in an administrator account.

Make sure no antivirus or firewall are blocking anything.

Go to the folder where you unzipped the program and for each executable set them to run as administrator and in compatibility mode.

amit rajawat

Aug 7, 2015, 7:07:19 AM8/7/15
to SOFTplus GSiteCrawler
Error Snapshot - https://gyazo.com/9abf53bbb72d5f6b694861bdcd8dfb84
Getting above error while install in other PC,

webado

Aug 7, 2015, 7:32:03 AM8/7/15
to SOFTplus GSiteCrawler
You have to run in compatibility mode, that's all I can tell from that error.