Can't install 1.23 on W7 64Bits

Dano

Aug 19, 2015, 7:34:01 AM8/19/15
to SOFTplus GSiteCrawler
Hello !

Sorry for my bad english.

I'm using GSC 1.23 on W7 32Bits and it works perfectly, but now I have a new computer with W7 64Bits and I can't install GSC 1.23 on this one.

Can you tell me if I can do it and how ??

Thank you,
David
Capture.PNG

webado

Aug 19, 2015, 7:39:13 AM8/19/15
to SOFTplus GSiteCrawler
It should work on W7 64-bit - that's what I have and it works.

Install as administrator, set all the executables to  run as administrator and in compatibility mode.
Always only execute while logged into an administrator account.

Salim Bıçakcı

Jan 10, 2019, 9:17:21 AM1/10/19
to SOFTplus GSiteCrawler
win 10. 64 bitte çalışmıyor...

webado

Jan 10, 2019, 9:20:57 AM1/10/19
to SOFTplus GSiteCrawler
Sorry I don't have W10, but it should work just the same way as W7. Just make sure you install and run everything as administrator.