GSICS VIS/NIR and Lunar sub-group Monthly Web Meeting for 8 February 2024

Doelling, David Robert (LARC-E302)

Jan 24, 2024, 2:58:17 PMJan 24
to gsic...@googlegroups.com

GSICS VIS/NIR and Lunar sub-group Monthly Web Meeting for 8 February 2024

The next GSICS VIS/NIR meeting will be held on Thursday, February 8 between 7 - 9 AM (USA-EST).

Check your time.

Meeting Web Page

MS Teams Meeting Web Link

For the February 8, 2024 meeting:

·         We plan to work out the VIS/NIR and lunar sub-group GSICS annual meeting agendas.

·         We would also welcome any topics or agency priorities for discussion during the annual meeting or during the year.

·         We will have a separate 4-hour VIS/NIR session and a 4-hour lunar session.

·         Please email your GSICS VIS/NIR and lunar sub-group annual meeting presentation titles, topics for discussion, and attendance status if possible before February 8.

·         Priority will be given to those that attend in person and will try to accommodate those attending remotely taking local time into consideration.

·         We would greatly appreciate any validation efforts in support of the agency reports to be presented in the VIS/NIR and lunar sub-groups.

Presenter Name

Agency

Title

ALL

ALL

VIS/NIR and Lunar Annual Meeting Agenda Discussion

Doelling, David Robert (LARC-E302)

Feb 5, 2024, 5:20:02 AMFeb 5
to gsic...@googlegroups.com

The next GSICS VIS/NIR and Lunar Monthly Web Meeting will be held on Thursday, 8 February, 2024, between 7 - 9 AM (USA-EST).

Check your time.

Meeting Web Page

MS Teams Meeting Web Link

For the February 8, 2024 meeting:

·         We plan to work out the VIS/NIR and lunar sub-group GSICS annual meeting agendas.

·         We would also welcome any topics or agency priorities for discussion during the annual meeting or during the year.

·         We will have a separate 4-hour VIS/NIR session and a 4-hour lunar session.

·         Friendly reminder to email your GSICS VIS/NIR and lunar sub-group annual meeting presentation titles, topics for discussion, and attendance status if possible before February 8. (tst...@usgs.gov) (david.r....@nasa.gov)

Doelling, David Robert (LARC-E302)

Apr 22, 2024, 12:55:16 PMApr 22
to gsic...@googlegroups.com

The next GSICS VIS/NIR and lunar monthly web meeting will be held on May 9, 2024 between 7 - 9 AM (USA-EDT).

Check your time

The schedule/agenda for the May 9, 2024 GSICS VIS/NIR web meeting

If you are a scheduled presenter and cannot present on this date, please email me as soon as possible so that we can switch meeting dates. If you would like present at a future meeting, please email me a title for your presentation.

Presenter Name

Agency

Title

Scott Hu

CMA

The use of pseudo-invariant pixels (PIPs) for sensor calibration

Raj Bhatt

NASA

DCC SWIR band BRDFs and GSICS DCC calibration paper

Hanbyul Lee

KMA

Current Status of KMA VIS/NIR & Lunar calibration

Doelling, David Robert (LARC-E302)

May 8, 2024, 9:19:17 AMMay 8
to gsic...@googlegroups.com

 I almost forgot to send out the reminder