GSICS VIS/NIR sub-group Monthly Web Meeting for Thursday 13 July 2023

Doelling, David Robert (LARC-E302)

Jun 22, 2023, 1:01:51 PM6/22/23
to gsic...@googlegroups.com, Nicolas Lamquin, Frederic Romand

Hello fellow GSICS VIS/NIR members,

The next GSICS VIS/NIR meeting will be held Thursday 13 July 2023 between 7 - 9 AM (USA-EDT).

Check your time.

Meeting Web Page

MS Teams Meeting Web Link

The preliminary schedule/agenda for the 07/13/2023 GSICS VIS/NIR web meeting

If you would like to present at this meeting or a future meeting, please email me a title for your presentation.

Presenter Name

Agency

Title

Nicolas Lamquin

ESA

DCC method based on Sentinel3 OLCI tandem data

Frédéric Romand

ESA

DCC applied to Sentinel2 MSI and Landsat

Frédéric attended CALCON and has a DCC calibration approach suited for Land use sensors

A reminder email will be sent out in early July, with perhaps an updated schedule

Consider attending the GSICS IR Subgroup Web Meeting at 0700-0900 EDT on July 6 2023, as time differences pertaining to ray-matching will be discussed.

Xiangqian Wu - NOAA Federal

Jun 23, 2023, 10:12:13 PM6/23/23
to gsic...@googlegroups.com, Nicolas Lamquin, Frederic Romand, Tom Stone, Hugh Kieffer
Hi Dave:

I hope there will be time to update progress on SLIM. We may have a report on the selection of an acronym. Others may have updates as well. Thanks!

Fred

Xiangqian Wu, Physical Scientist
NOAA/NESDIS/STAR/SMCD/SCDAB E/RA21, Rm 2731

5830 University Research Court

College Park, MD 20740-3818
Phone:        301-683-2560
FAX:            301-683-3616
Xiangq...@noaa.gov

"Contents in this message do not constitute a statement of policy, decision, or position on behalf of NOAA or the U. S. Government."

Doelling, David Robert (LARC-E302)

Jun 24, 2023, 6:51:49 AM6/24/23
to gsic...@googlegroups.com, Nicolas Lamquin, Frederic Romand, Tom Stone, Hugh Kieffer

Fred

I am sure there will be time left for a SLIM discussion. I will put it on the agenda.

Dave

From: 'Xiangqian Wu - NOAA Federal' via GSICS Development <gsic...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Friday, June 23, 2023 at 10:13 PM
To: "gsic...@googlegroups.com" <gsic...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Nicolas Lamquin <nicolas...@acri-st.fr>, Frederic Romand <frederi...@acri-st.fr>, Tom Stone <tst...@usgs.gov>, Hugh Kieffer <hhki...@gmail.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [BULK] Re: [gsics-dev] GSICS VIS/NIR sub-group Monthly Web Meeting for Thursday 13 July 2023

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of NASA.  Please take care when clicking links or opening attachments.  Use the "Report Message" button to report suspicious messages to the NASA SOC.

Doelling, David Robert (LARC-E302)

Jul 12, 2023, 5:59:41 AM7/12/23
to gsic...@googlegroups.com, Nicolas Lamquin, Frederic Romand

Dr Pradeep Thapliyal