Change Time => GSICS IR Subgroup Web Meeting at 0700-0900 EDT on Nov 2 2023

LIkun Wang - NOAA Affliate

Oct 22, 2023, 9:45:43 PM10/22/23
to gsic...@googlegroups.com, dennis....@dlr.de, David Doelling, Burgdorf, Dr. Martin Jörg, 卫星中心徐寒列
Dear GSICS colleagues:

Due to  the conflict with the VIS/NIR Group meeting, the GSICS IR Subgroup bimonthly Web Meeting will be rescheduled at 0700-0900 EDT on Nov 2 2023 (check your time here). Here is the preliminary agenda:

1)  David Doelling (NASA/LARC) : GOES-13 and GOES-16 3.8µm and 11µm BT direct comparison to stress the importance of scene dependent SBAFs  (15 minutes + 5 minutes discussion)

2)  Dennis Piontek (DLR/IAP): Development of novel multichannel spectral band adjustment factors for the thermal infrared measurements of geostationary passive imagers (15 minutes + 5 minutes discussion)

3) Martin Burgdorf (University of Hamburg): Inter-Calibration of Infrared Imagers Using Observations of Venus (15 minutes + 5 minutes discussion)

4) Hanlie Xu (CMA) : Introduction of FY-3G/MERSI-RM and Preliminary Result of On-orbit Calibration result  for IR channels (15 minutes + 5 minutes discussion)

I believe that all these talks will interest you. If you have anything to present, Please let me know.  I am  looking forward to your participation. Here is  Zoom meeting information,

Topic: GSICS IR Group Meeting
Time: Nov 9, 2023 07:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://umd.zoom.us/j/8243989578?pwd=VnV5eWFMbUNJLzVEZGVzdnNWUm1PUT09

Meeting ID: 824 398 9578
Passcode: gsics

Add to Google Calendar:

https://umd.zoom.us/meeting/tJUkfuGorDgsH9ZhLlNT-Uhvnnrj-38yche4/calendar/google/add

Likun Wang
GSICS IR Group Chair

Chengli Qi

Oct 30, 2023, 1:59:57 AM10/30/23
to gsic...@googlegroups.com

Hello Likun,

 Very sorry due to busy work of this week, that Hanlie's talk need to be postponed to the next time group meeting.

Chengli