GSICS VIS/NIR sub-group Monthly Web Meeting for Thursday 12 October 2023

1 view

Doelling, David Robert (LARC-E302)

Oct 6, 2023, 9:31:09 AM10/6/23
to gsic...@googlegroups.com, Xiangqian Wu - NOAA Federal, Mike Foster

Hello fellow GSICS VIS/NIR members,

The next GSICS VIS/NIR meeting will be held on October 12 between 7 - 9 AM (USA-EST).

Check your time.

Meeting Web Page

MS Teams Meeting Web Link

The schedule/agenda for the 10/12/2023 GSICS VIS/NIR web meeting

If you are a scheduled presenter and cannot present on this date, please email me as soon as possible so that we can switch meeting dates.

If you would like present at a future meeting, please email me a title for your presentation.

Presenter Name

Agency

Title

Michael Foster

SSEC (University of Wisconsin,Madison)

Patmos-X AVHRR calibration approach

Fred Wu

NOAA

METOP AVHRR end of life studies

Michael Foster and Fred Wu presented AVHRR calibration talks at the EUMETSAT meeting, we would like to have a more in depth discussion during the GSICS web meeting.

We still have time for another presentation.

I apologize for the late notice, I lost track of this due to the threat of a US government shut down

Doelling, David Robert (LARC-E302)

Oct 10, 2023, 3:11:31 PM10/10/23
[...]

Fangfang Yu & Tom Stone

ALL

Progress on GSICS Lunar Spectral Irradiance Calibration System (LSICS)