Mark calendar => GSICS IR Subgroup Web Meeting at 0700-0900 EDT on Sep 7 2023

1 view

LIkun Wang - NOAA Affliate

Aug 30, 2023, 3:35:24 PM8/30/23
to gsic...@googlegroups.com
Dear GSICS colleagues:

I hope you all had a lovely summer break and have taken the time to enjoy yourselves. We will have the GSICS IR Subgroup bimonthly Web Meeting at 0700-0900 EDT on Sep 7 2023 (check your time here). Here is the preliminary agenda:

1)  Likun Wang (UMD): Progress of Merging SSU with AIRS/CrIS toward Extending Stratospheric Temperature Climate Data Records.  (20 minutes + 5 minutes discussion)

2)  Tim Hewison (EUMETSAT): Uncertainty Analysis for the GEO-LEO IR Inter-calibration Algorithms (30 minutes + 10 minutes discussion)

3) Tim Hewison (EUMETSAT):  GEO-LEO IR Inter-calibration results from MTG-I1/FCI (20 minutes + 5 minutes discussion)

I believe that all these presentation will interest everyone. If you have anything to present, Please let me know.  I am  looking forward to your participation. Here is Zoom meeting information,

Topic: GSICS IR Group Bimonthly Web Meeting
Time: Sep 7, 2023 07:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://umd.zoom.us/j/8243989578?pwd=VnV5eWFMbUNJLzVEZGVzdnNWUm1PUT09

Meeting ID: 824 398 9578
Passcode: gsics