Pre-flight Calibration Workshop 2024 - abstract submission deadline: May 15th

Paolo Castracane

Apr 10, 2024, 10:52:22 AMApr 10
to GSICS Development

Dear GSICS colleagues,

The Workshop on Pre-flight Calibration and

Characterisation of Optical Satellite Instruments for Earth Observation will be hosted by

ESA/ESTEC Noordwijk, The Netherlands from 19 to 22 November 2024.

See details at the website:

https://atpi.eventsair.com/pre-flight-calibration-workshop

With this email  we would like to inform you that the deadline for submitting abstracts has been extended to May 15th

Please feel free to register and submit your abstract and

we encourage you to reach out to your colleagues, organisations, and contacts within your networks who might be interested in this workshop.

With Kind Regards

Paolo Castracane

on behalf of the Organising Committee