Friendly reminder: GSICS VIS/NIR and Lunar sub-group Monthly Web Meeting for 8 February 2024

Doelling, David Robert (LARC-E302)

Feb 7, 2024, 12:48:22 PMFeb 7
to gsic...@googlegroups.com

The next GSICS VIS/NIR and Lunar Monthly Web Meeting will be held on Thursday, 8 February, 2024, between 7 - 9 AM (USA-EST).

Check your time.

Meeting Web Page

MS Teams Meeting Web Link

For the February 8, 2024 meeting:

·         We plan to work out the VIS/NIR and lunar sub-group GSICS annual meeting agendas.

·         We would also welcome any topics or agency priorities for discussion during the annual meeting or during the year.

·         We will have a separate 4-hour VIS/NIR session and a 4-hour lunar session.

·         Please email your GSICS VIS/NIR and lunar sub-group annual meeting presentation titles, topics for discussion, and attendance status if possible before February 8. (tst...@usgs.gov) (david.r....@nasa.gov)

·         We would greatly appreciate any validation efforts in support of the agency reports to be presented in the VIS/NIR and lunar sub-groups.

·         Priority will be given to those that attend in person and will try to accommodate those attending remotely taking local time into consideration.

Presenter Name

Agency

Title

ALL

ALL

VIS/NIR and Lunar Annual Meeting Agenda Discussion