Help with selecting chip platform

Anna van Koeverden

May 3, 2023, 9:08:22 AM5/3/23
to gsea-help
Hello, my data is from RNAseq of isolated microglia from mouse retina. A sample of the gene IDs in the dataset I received from the genomic research facility is below. Thank you so much!

Cdca8

Cenpf

Kif15

Knstrn

Knl1

Brca1

Mcm10

Mcm5

Prr11

Lag3

Nusap1

Foxm1

H2bc11

Top2a

Wdr62

Kifc1

Kif20b

Aspm

Brip1

Kif20a

Fignl1

Polq

Aurkb

Cenpe

Cdca2

Anln

Sgo2a

Ccna2

Kif22

Nsd2

Cit

Diaph3

Kif4

Cbx5

Rrm2

Castanza, Anthony

May 3, 2023, 12:38:45 PM5/3/23
to gsea...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

GSEA can support this data one of two ways, firstly, if you’re using gene sets from our Human collections, you can use the “Mouse_Gene_Symbol_Remapping_Human_Orthologs_MSigDB.v2023.1.Hs.chip” file with Collapse.
Or, if you’re using our Mouse collections, you can use the “Mouse_Gene_Symbol_Remapping_MSigDB.v2023.1.Mm.chip” file with Collapse.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

-Anthony

Anthony S. Castanza, PhD

Department of Medicine

University of California, San Diego