URL for PTMsigDB

D R Mani

Jun 17, 2024, 10:11:01 AMJun 17
to gsea-help
Hello,

On the PTMsigDB page (https://www.gsea-msigdb.org/gsea/msigdb/ptmsig_genesets.jsp), the URL for PTMsigDB is broken. Could you please update the page so that the link for PTMsigDB points to https://proteomics.broadapps.org/ptmsigdb/. Thanks.

-- D. R. Mani

Helga Thorvaldsdottir

Jun 17, 2024, 11:54:44 AMJun 17
to gsea-help
Hi Mani!
The contractor who manages our website currently has limited availability, but we will try to do this as soon as possible.

Helga

D R Mani

Jun 17, 2024, 12:18:45 PMJun 17
to gsea...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Helga.
Good to hear from you after a long time. Hope you are doing well.

Best,
Mani

D. R. Mani, Ph.D.

Director of Computational Proteomics, Proteomics Platform

Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, Cambridge, MA 02142

man...@broadinstitute.org | 617.714.7483

Pronouns: he/him