Problem regarding rank list uploading in Run GSEAPreranked

Arpita Karmakar

Jun 4, 2024, 1:23:35 AMJun 4
to gsea-help
Hi everyone,
I am facing some issues regarding uploading the pre ranked list in GSEAPreranked analysis. I did one analysis by uploading one gsea.rank file. After that when I'm trying to do the next analysis with another dataset cluster, it is not taking that new file. Showing an error of absence of the last rank file in the folder. Here I'm attaching some screen shots for your reference.
Please help me to resolve this problem as soon as possible.Screenshot (180).png
Thanks & regards,
Arpita

Anthony Castanza

Jun 4, 2024, 5:45:12 PMJun 4
to gsea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arpita,

I replied to your message on GSEA-Team, but here's my response again for purposes of our internal bookkeeping.
---------------------
Hey Arpita,

.rank.txt is not a valid file extension for GSEA, you want to change it to just .rnk
Not .rank, not .rank.txt, not .rnk.txt.
Once you've changed your file extensions, quit GSEA and try adding the files by drag-and-drop into the loading box again.

If you're still getting errors after that, please let me know

-Anthony

Anthony S. Castanza, PhD
Curator, Molecular Signatures Database
Mesirov Lab, Department of Medicine
University of California, San Diego

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

Message has been deleted

Arpita Karmakar

Jun 7, 2024, 3:35:34 PMJun 7
to gsea-help