Waterfall plots

Ramon GA

Sep 12, 2021, 4:32:16 PM9/12/21
to gsea-help
Hi all,

Is there a way to generate the waterfall gene enrichment plots on the GSEA website? Thank for your insight.

Best,

Ramón

Anthony Castanza

Sep 13, 2021, 8:13:14 PM9/13/21
to gsea-help
Hi Ramón,

Unfortunately no, the visualizations you see on the website are all we offer in terms of analysis via overlap statistic test. Within the GSEA application you are able to run a full enrichment analysis and get the classical "Mountain plot" that is the typical result of GSEA, but we don't have functions to generate a waterfall plot, sorry.

-Anthony

Anthony S. Castanza, PhD
Curator, Molecular Signatures Database
Mesirov Lab, Department of Medicine