How to upload new genesets?

cLOG Lab

May 17, 2022, 3:16:48 AM5/17/22
to gsea-help
Dear GSEA team,

I am the head of the Childhood Liver Oncology group at Germans Trias i Pujol Research Institute in Spain. In our team, we used to use the GSEA to our gene expression analysis.
I contact you because I would like to know how I have to incorporate our gene expression signatures in a rare childhood liver cancer in your geneset databases. Please find  the publication at the Pubmed: PMID: 32240714

Thanks in advance for any information about this important issue for us.
Best regards,

Càrol

Carolina Armengol, PhD

Head of the Childhood Liver Oncology Group (c-LOG) – CIBEREHD

Program for Predictive and Personalized Medicine of Cancer (PMPPC)

Germans Trias i Pujol Research Institute (IGTP), Edifici Muntanya, Campus Can Ruti

 Adress: Ctra. de Can Ruti. Camí de les Escoles, s/n 08916 Badalona, Spain