Image resolution

zhiheng he

May 14, 2022, 11:25:58 PM5/14/22
to gsea-help
Hi, I am a big fan of your software GSEA。However,I meet an important problem when output the result as a picture. The resolution of the pictures is too low for publication.Is there any way to increase the image resolution?

Anthony Castanza

May 15, 2022, 11:05:37 AM5/15/22
to gsea...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

GSEA doesn’t have an option to increase the resolution of the default images directly, however, you can enable the creation of high resolution SVG outputs. Expand the “Advanced Fields” section and set “Create SVG plot images” to “true”. Be aware that the images produced by this setting are quite large and difficult to render, but they should be able to satisfy any requirement for image resolution.

-Anthony

Anthony S. Castanza, PhD

Curator, Molecular Signatures Database

Mesirov Lab, Department of Medicine